Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Used

So I got to see the Used. I was so happy to finally see them. Well, technically I've seen them twice before. But I wasn't as obsessed with them then as I am now. Haha. So this was the first time that I've seen them where I know the words to every song. I'm a nerd, I know. It was a stressful day since Heather called and said she was sick and throwing up and couldn't go. The show was at a venue in Toms River, NJ. So I didn't want to be late! I called Kymm and she was in the city getting her and Kevin's wedding bands. So I had to wait until she got home before we could leave. Luckily we got to the show in time and didn't miss anything. Which actually would've been fine b/c there were 3 opening bands and they were all equally horrible. But it was a blasty-blast.

















2 comments:

Daily dose of Dana said...

I don't know who the used is, but I love the jacket - think I want a red one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff said...

The used are amazing. They scream a lot and they also write really good ballads. An awesome mix of the two. lol If they were around in the 80s you would've loved them! J/k!