Sunday, July 13, 2008

Joel McHale

So we went to New York tonight and saw Joel McHale from the Soup at Caroline's on Broadway. It was so much fun! He was hilarious! Making fun of all the celebrities on E! including the Kardashians, the Girls Next Door, Lohans, Denise Richards and my least favorite (and apparently his too) Ryan Seacrest. He made fun of Seacrest so bad, it was awesome! And Kathy Griffin hates him too. He must be a real douche. Anyway, here's us in the car on the way there.


He did a meet and greet after the show. The usher on the right just kept moving people b/c it was so packed and he had another show to do. So we just rushed in, got pics and split. But he was really cool.


All I had time to say was, "Joel, you're amazing." And he goes, "As are you."

2 comments:

Daily dose of Dana said...

LOOKS LIKE FUN WISH I WAS INVITED! HAHAHAH I AM JUST KIDDING WITH YA! DON'T YOU HAVE SOME KNOEBLES PICS TO BLOG?

Anonymous said...

Hey I don't know you but I think it's so cool you got to meet him! Nice pics!