Sunday, January 11, 2009

Heath Ledger

It's been about a year since Heath Ledger died. I was working at Time After Time in Willow Grove when Heather texted me telling me that he died. Of course, being the a-hole that I am, I asked if he finished filming his part of The Dark Knight. But watching the movie (which is probably my favorite movie of all time) absolutely blew me away like nothing I'd ever seen before. When he was playing the Joker and was on screen, I was so in to the movie that I was getting scared as to what he was going to do since the character was so unpredictable. I was laughing since the character had a sense of humor. And I was excited as to what he was going to do next b/c I was rooting for the bad guy to win. As I'm sitting here writing this, Heath won a Golden Globe for Best Supporting Actor for the movie. They shown a clip of him in the showdown between him and Batman in the interrogation room (one of my favorite scenes) and it still gave me chills, even after seeing it many times. Congratulations to Heath. He really really deserved it.

No comments: