Sunday, November 29, 2009

Tattoo is all done!

I would like to say that I'm completely done, but I'm not. I still have to go back and just get the faded parts touched up including my old tattoo in the middle. But either way, it's pretty much all done. After being under the needle for nearly 8 hours, it's done! And let me just tell you the shading on the wire of the mic was the most painful of all! I just kept sitting there and wishing he was done every time he stopped. But hey, it's all done and that's all that matters!



2 comments:

Heather said...

Superawesome. The more pics you most, the more I want another. I am way jealous of your giant tattoo. Definitely worth the time and pain.

Daily dose of Dana said...

THESE PICS ARE CRACKING ME UP - I FEEL LIKE YOU ARE TOTALLY UNRECOGNIZABLE!!!!! LOVE THE SKULL CAP AND THE INK!