Monday, September 12, 2011

My New Present For Myself

So I caved in and got myself a new 15" Macbook Pro. With the works. It's super expensive but I opened a Best Buy credit card with 18 months of interest free payments. It's all Bill's fault. I was looking to spend $500-$800, and ended up getting the computer that costs $1800. Yeah, whoops.

But I can now start on what I said in my blog a long time ago. Write more! I'm sitting at Bill and Dana's house writing now writing this for geez sakes. And with my new work schedule, I have so much more time. I have off 4 days a week.

So now I will be writing sitcom scripts, sketch ideas, stand up and screenplays. Holy moly I'm exhausted just thinking about it. I have started writing a sitcom type script and I go in, write some lines and then take a 10 minute facebook/Words with Friends break. I'm pacing myself.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I'm jealous of what you are doing. I'm 65 and not writing or doing comedy is my biggest regret. Keep doing whatever it takes to do your best and you will succeed.

waleed said...

nice blog

Daily dose of Dana said...

love it!!! follow your dreams and get whatever u need to get you there!!!

Blueorb said...

Hi, It seems that you will have lots of writing to do.

Blueorb said...

Hi Jeff,
My apologies for not getting back to you soon enough. I am new to this blog environment. Yes, I have lots to write about, and please share my blog with others so I can start this journey.

Carlos