Thursday, October 13, 2011

Knoebels Trip 2011


I love our annual Knoebels trips! This was the weekend after I did the 3 weeks of Wawapalooza shows, so I definitely needed to get away. I stole these pictures from Kymm.

Ted started by climbing on the fence and Meg yelling at him. Kymm and I tried to provoke those two to get them to fight more b/c it was entertaining for us.




It took us a lot to get Kymm to get away from the camp site. We tried everything. Finally Meg got her to walk around the park and so the rest of us decorated the site to surprise her for her 30th birthday! We got pink and blue balloons, glo sticks, cookies, the whole deal.



The next day the park wasn't open so we had to entertain ourselves.





Yay the park is open!



We went just a few weeks after the huge flood. So you can see the 2011 line is super high!


Everyone else was arguing so I fake argued with Heather so we can fit in.













Can't wait til next year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice Blog, well written, well designed. I share your feelings.Keep it up.