Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

I hope everyone had an awesome holiday. I did. I got a digital camera! Which is awesome especially since I started this blog. Now I can post up pics. Holla! My favorite part of the holidays are spending time with the fam.

Here is me and Chrissy. Her daughter Bailey wasn't there just yet, but she was so cute and loved me so much and was cracking up and having a good time when I held her.



Here is Katie and Ma Dukes!


This guy is usually behind the camera, so I had to get one of him.




Molly in her new Dodge racing jacket. Wonder who got her that!



Me and Dana! She got me an awesome Batman belt buckle. I'm tempted to wear it to work tomorrow.
I call this pic "Get a load of this guy." It's my dad getting another beer.

2 comments:

Daily dose of Dana said...

na na na na na na na na na na na batman!!!!!!!! I love get a load of theis guy!!!!!! I love aidens commentary on Johns pic too!!!!! Your dad said everyone loves a little ass no one loves a smart ass and i said you are always a smart ass and then he strangled me and squished my nose ring!!! gotta love the holidays!

michelle said...

seriously... was dana drunk when commenting on this? sheesh! diahrea of the mouth!.
anyway i love ur pics. not sure about a batman belt buckle but..