Saturday, December 22, 2007

So yeah, hi.

Hey everybody. Or nobody. This is my blog. I'm starting it b/c of Dana b/c she's so awesome and I want to be like her. Well, minus the hair and makeup and all that girly stuff. You know what I mean. Well I'm not going to post much today. I just wanted to start my blog and then I'll do more later. But it's almost Christmas. As much as I hate Christmas, I'm still excited that it's coming. Does that make sense? There's just something in the air, I guess. Maybe I just farted.

Well, here's a pic to sink your teeth in to. Mostly b/c I wanted to find out how to put pictures on here. So enjoy.

3 comments:

michelle said...

love u!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to start my own blog, entitled "www.blogspot.com/nikkihatesjeffsoles.com" It's going to be about how much I hate you and how much I love Aaron Neville!

Daily dose of Dana said...

look at you blogging it up - now I will only leave you comments if you leave them for me too!!!!! I am so looking forward to nikkis blog too, oh and tell heather and Natosha that the award winning family member of the year wants comments from them too!