Friday, January 18, 2008

Florida!

Ok I finally got the pictures from Florida up here! Wahoo!

Ok here is Kymm getting ready to cut my hair.


Here is the before picture.

We had to bleach it to get the blue to show up.


Then we had to put toner in it or else it would turn green.
Here is us at the bar at the airport waiting for our plane. I was nervous so I had a beer.
We made it to Universal!

My favorite place to eat, the Hard Rock!

Islands of Adventure. This is us at Marvel's Superhero Island.
This is me and the bitches from X-Men. Rogue on the left was very cute. I liked her.
This is the Jurassic Park island. Our favorite.

This is a pic of Kymm when she woke up.

I took this for Nix b/c we love the comedian Sinbad. This was a stunt show and I was waiting for Sinbad to come out and do some stand up.

Very cool to see close up.

I only came this close b/c I knew it was dead. Haha.

1 comment:

Daily dose of Dana said...

i love the blue mohawk!!!!!