Monday, January 28, 2008

Marilyn Manson

So I saw Marilyn Manson last night. It was so awesome.
We both wanted to be in the pit. So we were on the floor and got pretty close. During the opening act, Ours, everyone was calm and we all have some kind of personal space.
Then they dropped the giant curtain with his logo on it and everyone freaked out. So we got pretty squished. It made it a little difficult to take pics, but I tried my best.

Here's Twiggy. He is my favorite in the band and he was gone the past 2 albums. He was in A Perfect Circle and then Nine Inch Nails. But now he's back! So I was way excited.





Then he sang my absolute favorite song in the world, "Coma White." Which he has never played before. Then all this fake snow was falling. It was the best thing ever!


He left the stage and we left the pit b/c it was getting to be too much. We watched the encore from the back. He sang "Beautiful People" and then "Antichrist Superstar." During that song, he brought out his big podium and of course lit a bible on fire. B/c what else would you do with a bible? I mean, c'mon.

6 comments:

Daily dose of Dana said...

jEFF, HE LIT A BIBLE ON FIRE? SERIOUSLY ???? THATS INSANE, ANYWAY IT LOOKS SCARY I MEAN REMEBER THE ONE TIME I TOOK YOU SOMEWHERE AND I HIGHTAILED IT FOR THE BLEACHERS BECAUSE I WAS FEARING FOR MY LIFE! THAT WAS CRAZY- I AM SURE MM WAS JUST AS CRAZY AS THAT NIGHT MINUS THE BIBLE BURNING....SERIOUSLY BIBLE BURNING???? IF THE SPICE GIRLS BURN A BIBLE ON FEB 13, 2008 I AM BOYCOTTING ALL CONCERTS- I CAN'T BELIEVE RACHEL WENT WITH YOU TO WITNESS THE BIBLE BURNING??? I AM DUMFOUND, CAN U TELL??? JUST LET ME SAY IT ONE MORE TIME - BIBLE BURNING???????

Jeff said...

Yeah he does it all the time! It's nothing new here. It's some crazy baptist bible or something. I forget. But yeah, Rachel was there. It wasn't as crazy as the Coal Chamber show that we went to. Those were always the craziest. But we got pretty squished and pushed around in this one. I think it's safe to say there will be no burning bibles at the Spice Girls show. Haha, did you see they added another date to Philly?

Daily dose of Dana said...

YES I SAW DO NOT DEPRESS ME BECAUSE I AM DRIVING ALL THE WAY TO THE MEADOWLANDS. ANYWAY...TELL RACHEL IF SHE WANTS TO BE ON THE BLOG SHE NEEDS TO STOP BY AND SAY HI SOMETIMES!!! SHE NEEDS TO DROP A COMMENT EVERY NOW AND THEN!!!

michelle said...

ur lucky i love u bc if i just found out u liked manson i would be scared.

Anonymous said...

ps. i am f****** matt damon! lol! guess who!

Jeff said...

Oh Michelle! Don't worry! Going to see him in concert is like seeing other bands. He's such a great performer. If you go to a show, you will definitely be entertained. It's all a show and it's so great to see. I dig it.