Sunday, March 2, 2008

Pub Crawl?

Ok so I went out with the fam and some friends to what was supposed to be a pub crawl in Glenside. We went to the first pub and it was so crowded that the bartenders didn't even look at us. The 2nd one we went to, same thing. The 3rd one, we managed to squeeze in and we were about 15 years younger than everyone else in the bar. So it was beat. So what else is there to do? Go to the liquor store and go home and play games.


Here is everyone acting a fool at the store. Jim is all serious. He played bartender.
Katie and Hope.


Hope taking a picture for her boyfriend who is serving in Japan. I decided to test out the black and white on my camera. Then kind of stuck with it.


Me just being stupid. I hate vodka. Don't know why I took this picture.


Jim bartending.





Playing Taboo. Girls vs. Boys. The boys won..... Obviously.
Jim and Katie.
Christina and Ryan.

We did a group shot for Christina. Her b-day is today.




For some reason I went back to color pictures.
There's my drunk face.
There is Hope's drunk face.






No comments: