Thursday, May 22, 2008

I guess I have to....

4 things..

4 Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Y100 Intern
2. Stand Up Comedian
3. CEI
4. Hollywood Video

4 Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once:
1. Any of the Batman movies
2. The Good Girl
3. South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut
4. Walk the Line

4 Places I’ve Lived:
1. Fairless Hills, PA
2. Bensalem, PA
3. Levittown, PA
4.

4 TV Show I Watch/Watched
1. Saturday Night Live
2. 30 Rock
3. The Office
4. Reno 911!

4 Places I have Been:
1. Orlando, FL
2. Boston, MA
3. New York, NY
4. Virginia Beach, VA

4 People who email me regularly
1. Dana
2. Heather
3. Meghan
4. Ayla

4 of my favorite foods
1. Chicken and penne with alfredo
2. tacquitos (thanks for getting me hooked, Dana!)
3. Hot Pockets (I'm so white trash)
4. That bowl from KFC where they just throw everything in it.

4 Places I Would Like to Visit
1. California
2. Ireland
3. Vegas
4. London

4 Things I am Looking Forward to in the Coming Year
1. Meeting Ayla for the first time
2. Kymm and Kevin's wedding
3. Wawapalooza II: Get Shorti
4. The Dark Knight (can't wait! July 18th!!!)

4 Friends who I’m Tagging
Everybody I know on here has done it already. Haha

4 comments:

Daily dose of Dana said...

No one wants me to repeat my 4 things!!!!!!!!!!!
But how do you chamge your color?? your font color to be more specific!! lets go to cali in the jeep!!!!!

Jeff said...

When you're writing the blog, there's an icon you can select to change the color. I always pick weird random ones. If we went to CA in the jeep, I would probably die of a heart attack from the excitement! lol

Daily dose of Dana said...

yea i don't have that icon - i used too!!!! but i don't now???? i have seen a lot of wierd crap going on in cali, snow, mudslides, mega rain storms, and fires....is Ayla ok?

Jeff said...

Yeah I just talked to her. She's fine. I don't think she was near any of that stuff. There's always crazy stuff going on in CA.