Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Random Photoshoot!

So I was home and bored. I started playing around with my camera. I love the black and white feature without flash. Then I went crazy camera happy and took a bunch of pics. These are the good ones. I deleted many bad ones!

So here I am bored at home on the computer. No one has updated their blog in the last 5 seconds....

Should I take a nap?

Boo, I can't sleep.

Sigh. When's Nix3000 coming home?
There she is! And she made bread last night! Friendship bread! lol (It was really called that. I didn't make it up.)

I had to teach her to act natural. Models in a photoshoot don't look at the camera!

Just keep eating. It's natural.

I'm laughing b/c she kept looking at the camera!


She wanted a solo pic, but you can still see me in the reflection of the Godfather poster. Ha!
After the Nix left, I thought it would be cool to get a guitar picture. I'm actually attempting to try and learn how to play. This is me doing the "bear claw". If anyone watches Friends a lot, they'll get it.

2 comments:

HB said...

Lol. This post was awesome! I loved the picture of you waiting for Nikki to come home.

Daily dose of Dana said...

this was fun!!!! I am glad you posted!!! Aneighbor left friendship bread in my mailbox once, I never made it! I know its amish though!!!!