Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Where you wanna go?

Vegas Baby! I'm so excited that we just booked our trip. Kymm and Dana are going for a hair show and so they decided to let Kevin and myself tag along. My new year's resolution is going to be fulfilled! lol! I wanted to leave the time zone. So we'll be out there from June 12th - June 16th.
I'm still working on the 2nd part of my new year's resolution:

And hey, I commit to my new year's resolutions. I make them so that I can actually do them and they are things that I want to complete before the year ends. My past new years resolutions that I have had and completed were: doing stand up comedy for the first time, getting a tattoo, getting a full time job, getting a girlfriend, losing my virginity (I'll have you know that was several years ago!), gaining weight/joining the gym, moving out of my parents house and getting on a plane for the first time. So at least I set goals for myself and I do them. So rock on to me.

2 comments:

Daily dose of Dana said...

vegas here we come!!!!!

HB said...

Learn to play Blackbird!