Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

I know she doesn't go online or even read these, but I'm gonna put this up here anyway. I wanna wish my mom a happy mother's day. This year is special b/c it's the first time she's celebrating as a mom-mom. The lil chubby bunny, Mackenzie, visited my mom to wish her a happy day on Friday b/c they were going away for the weekend. So I brought my camera. I took a ton more pics, but I'm going to bed, so I'll post them later.

Here's my mom with her first and his first. My mom didn't like this pic, but look how cute she is! Bec was trying to get her to laugh for a while and my mom's one eye kept shutting as I took the pic. Runs in the family!


I like this one b/c look at Mack's face! Priceless! I do that half smile all the time.

And I wanted to add this in b/c my mom and I thought it was funny. My dad held her for a while and she was tired so she started crying. Just a little bit. Nothing major.

So mom-mom swooped in and saved the day and she stopped crying instantly. It made her mother's day!

Don't worry, my dad got to hold her again later and she was fine. Haha. We just like teasing him b/c it's so much fun.

2 comments:

HB said...

Awww. Your mom is supercute.

michelle said...

LOVE those!