Saturday, May 23, 2009

Movie

Some of you may know that for the past few months, I've been working on a movie. It's very independent and it's not a comedy! It's actually a story about 3 friends and their struggles with drugs and alcohol. I play the best friend of the main character. In the beginning of the movie, I get out of rehab/correctional facility and over the next few months, just sort of fall back in to the same habits. We're about half way done shooting it. Matt, who wrote/directed/produced it, is hoping to submit for some film festivals this fall and hopefully get it picked up for distribution. Which would be awesome, of course. While shooting it is a pain in the ass, and sometimes I get frustrated with the scheduling, I do have fun during the actual shooting and am sort of anxious to see the final product. Today he sent me stills from the film so that I can use it on my profile with my agent. So I figured I'd share. The first two are from the scene we did last month where we are cater waiters. The boss just gave us a pep talk and we're looking quite peppy. The 3rd picture is me sort of reminiscing about playing with action figures and sort of trying to go back to that time. The last picture might look familiar. It's from the fight scene. I shared my own picture with people and everyone thought I was beat up. I love love love the make up the girl did and I can't wait to see the actual fight scene.





2 comments:

HB said...

This was a tease! Lol. Now I really want to see the movie, even if it winds up being 4 hours long.

Daily dose of Dana said...

u look pretty serious in the last pic, almost like your on "true life", pretty interesting here!