Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween 2008

I love Halloween. But sadly this year, I had no time to get in to the spirit! My costume was minimal effort and I mean the Joker was the 3rd most popular costume this year. I forget what the 1st and 2nd were. But this is according to Perez. lol What I'm saying is, usually I'm original. This year, I was lazy. I didn't go on any hayrides at all. I did manage to go to Fright Fest at Six Flags, but even that was lame. But anyway, I had a party and it wasn't as great as the rest of my parties. But I was just so tired. After the bachelor party, the wedding and all the moving, plus the vandalism to my car, it was just so much. So I'll leave all that behind in October and move forward! I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving so much. It's such a relaxing, stuff your face holiday and I can't wait. Anywayz, here's some pics from my party.




Nikki was a Motley Crue groupie.
Heather was Rosie O'Donnell's character from A League of Their Own.

Michelle and Ray as Tinkerbell and "Robin Hood." I kept saying he was Peter Pan and he kept whining and saying he was Robin Hood. Whatever dood. Natasha was Wednesday Addams.


Billy and Rachel. Billy works at a hospital so he wasn't dressed up. That's his actual uniform. haha and Rachel was a school girl. Lookin good, Rach! They're getting married next year.

4 comments:

Daily dose of Dana said...

everyone looks awesome!!!! I never met Billy - Rachels Billy, so I am so glad you snuck a pic in! I am cracking up at Nikki - Love it!!!!!

Daily dose of Dana said...

...wait I had to go back through - love kymms face!!!!

Memories of us said...

Jeff the party looks like fun!! I'm sure you don't care but I hate your new profile picture... it scares me!!! I like the one you had up before much better!!!

Jeff said...

Sorry. But I love the scary pictures.