Friday, September 5, 2008

Wawapalooza 2: Get Shorti






So Wawapalooza 2 came and went. It was so much fun this year. We really have a fun time together doing the show. And all 5 shows for the Fringe Festival sold out just like last year. And we've been told that having a show 2 years in a row where every single show sells out is unheard of. So we're so happy and so grateful. It's really just a bunch of kids hanging out and having fun doing something they put together that they thought was funny. I uploaded the video that we did in the summer called Owen vs. Ikea. I reprise my role of "Conor". Last year I worked at the Verizon store and tortured Owen when he was trying to get his cell phone bill fixed. This year I work at Ikea and torture Owen when he's trying to figure out who is going to assemble his living room coffee table. It's Ikea, you gotta do it yourself! Hilarity ensues. Haha. Well, I don't know right now what's planned next, but they are thinking of doing a best of Wawapalooza with the best of both shows together in December. So we'll see.

No comments: