Wednesday, October 21, 2009

LAnghorne Ink

I started my new tattoo! I finally caved and went and got it done. I was struggling with where to put it and I'm so glad the way it turned out (so far). I only got the left side done yesterday. It took 2.5 hours. I told him I wanted a spooky tree that was dead and twisty. Very vague. He then emails me the tree that looks like this and I was blown away. It's like he went in my head and saw exactly what I wanted! This is why I keep going to him! Again I sat in the most uncomfortable position. But I'll just tell you that this one hurt so much more than the one on the inside of my arm. The 13 is my first tattoo that I got in 2003. He's going to be touching that up and making it look fresher soon. He is going to add another branch on the left side that will extend more on my shoulder. Which killed me, btw. Painful spot. And then on the right side of the 13, I'm getting something else. But you'll see that as I start to go back. I have another appointment in 2 weeks!

Again, I got it done with Juan at Blue Velvet in Langhorne. I call it LAnghorne Ink b/c it's like my own local LA Ink.

No comments: