Thursday, October 29, 2009

We Are The Used

So the day finally came! The Used played the Factory last night. I found out during the day that they were doing a meet and greet at the TLA at 6. I freaked out! Amy and I went down there. I might've been a little early b/c we were the first ones in line. haha. Well anyway, they came and signed my two cd booklets. I had to show them my tattoo since the heart hanging from the noose was from their 2nd album cover. Juan added the amazing tree so I really just wanted to show them that.

So yeah I showed it to them and they were saying how detailed and intricate it was. They asked if it hurt and I said no. Please, it killed! Haha! But I'm not going to tell them that. They're all covered in ink.


Heather and Colleen upstairs in the balcony. I stayed in the pit for most of the show. It's the only way to do it!

The opening band, Drive A. Oi!

The 2nd band, The Almost. I liked them. Amy's joke was, "Are they Almost done?" I didn't get it until she explained it later.


Then finally The Used came on!

You can't really see it but I totally want the hat that Jepha is wearing. He's the bass player on the far right. I am still searching for it and can't really find one that looks good on me. Maybe it's me!

You can't see me but I was totally in the pit losing my voice and getting bruises. There were all these moshes that started and they were all next to us for some reason. So I had to stand around the edges and block the moshers from hitting people in the crowd and running in to them. It felt good to let out some anger and push and punch people. Try it sometime. They don't mind. Really.



I watched the last part of the show upstairs b/c I was getting tired. And I had no voice really. But I still screamed. As you can tell.

We stayed outside after the show to meet them. Here's Amy freezing her ass off.
I only got pictures with Dan (the drummer) and Jepha (bass). We found out later that Bert came out and was drunk off his ass and the manager made him go on the bus. Then Quinn, the guitar player, followed suit. Luckily by then, we had already left.
And you still can't see his hat! WTF?! But you can totally see his molester mustache.

1 comment:

michelle said...

i think i saw them on americas most wanted!!!!!