Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Stand Up with the Comics Connection

I've been doing a lot of shows with the Comics Connection this last month or so. The girls, Sue Teri and Latice, are all amazing and giving me lots of stage time and they're going to let me headline in December! I've never had any bookers actually pay attention to my act and actually enjoy my stuff so much and keep inviting me back. They're really awesome friends. And they're totally taking huge chances with me and it's allowed me to grow as a comedian and take the next steps that I need to take. Do you think I can pull off a 45 minute set? I guess we'll find out in December!!!

(P.S. I've never done more than 20 minutes in one set, so it'll be something to witness.)


It's sort of an inside joke that they always take pictures of the comedians onstage. So I take a few seconds for them to get the pictures out of the way. During that time, I tend to "pose" for them.



This was me starting my "strip tease" for the bachelorette party. If you notice, you'll see the back of Katie and Jim's heads. Haha. (Yes I did a strip tease with my sister in the audience.)



I had to MC the one open mic night and the last person on was the waitress at the restaurant. It was her first time on stage and she just wanted to try it out. So she asked me to sit on stage with her. haha



Me and Katie.

1 comment:

HB said...

I'm superexcited for your December show!!