Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Comedy and such.

It's the middle of August. This is a crazy month. I had my show at Comix in NY last Saturday. It went really well and I even ordered the dvd. So I'm excited to have a new video with some new stuff on it. I'm due for a new one since the two of my stand up online are old and boring! And this Friday, I will be taping another set for Comcast on demand. I'm very excited. I got new stuff for that too. I'm thinking about trying out a new joke that I just wrote last week about my parents. I told them about it and made sure it was ok with them. My mom said alright but I know that she's a little nervous. My dad doesn't care. But judging from the last time I was on Comcast, he'll be happy. Everywhere we went, he had to ask people if they had Comcast, and if they did, he would put it on. lol Example: At Chrissy's for Aiden's birthday and my family gathered in her living room watching it. Where was I? The back porch hiding. I hate that! Hey Dana, remember the very first time I did stand up and you taped it and they all watched it at Chrissy's old house and me and you hung out outside? lol I couldn't even be in the house. Haha I do watch them in private b/c I'm critiquing myself and working on how to make it better. Judging every word, movement, facial expression. It's sick.

At the end of the month is Wawapalooza 2. I really hope it turns out well. I've been going to rehearsals a lot and it's fun and we crack each other up. I just hope the audience has the same reaction to it as we do. I'm doing my stand up all about relationships and my views on them. lol I'm sure you can just imagine. I apologize to any exes who feel some familiarity in the jokes. I don't mention names.

On top of that, I have the Faint concert on Sunday and Nine Inch Nails on the 27th. So I'm happy. Those are two of my favorite bands to see live. September will be quiet, and October is going to be insane! I can't wait for October. There's Kymm and Kevin's wedding. Ayla will be visiting, which I'm most excited for. (Sorry Dana.) Halloween. Nikki will be moving in. It will just be a whirlwind of excitement. And I'll try to post it all on my blog!

5 comments:

Memories of us said...

Jeff,

Not going to be able to make it to your show tonight. But let me know when your comcast thing will air so I can watch. Good Luck!

Jeff said...

No problem. I'll definitely make sure to post it here!

Daily dose of Dana said...

don't say sorry to me in re: to Ayla, I like Ayla, I am just worried!!!!!! I can worry ya know - Billy tells me all the time when it comes to you and Katie I live in a bubble, and I need to stop forwarning you and or teaching you lessons about things I have experienced and let you guys experience them yourselves, but then I say well if I at least share with them my experiences maybe they sill think twice and change it so its different for them, so sorry I can't pop the bubble!!!

Jeff said...

You're the concerned older cousin (sister). It's cute! lol And I mean, c'mon, if I move out to CA and make it big, you're totally gonna be my personal hairdresser/wardrobe assistant.

Daily dose of Dana said...

OK JUST SAY THE WORD AND WE ARE MOVING!