Tuesday, August 5, 2008

She totally tagged me. Ha!

A. attached or single? Infinitely single.
B. best friend? I have a million best friends. Kevin, Dana, Nikki, Kymm.....
C. cake or pie? Pies are so gross!! I don't like any kind of pie. Bring on the cake!
D. day of choice? Saturday. Sleeping in. Having fun.
E. essential item? Cell phone. It entertains me when I'm bored.
F. favorite color? Blue and black.
G. gummy bears or worms? I like those sour gummy worms.
H. hometown? Fairless Hills/Levittown/Whatevs
I. favorite indulgence? Julio's Ginacottis!
J. January or July? July. You can't do anything in January.
K. kids? I hope so. Can you imagine a little me running around?! Scary.
L. life isn't complete without? Music
M. marriage date? Never 7th, 200Never
N. number of brothers & sisters? 1 bro 1 sis, tons of cousins who are practically my bro and sis
O. oranges or apples? Granny Smith apples
P. phobias? Fish. Pregnant women. C'mon, ever see Alien!? That shit freaks me out.
Q. quotes? "And if you were with me tonight, I'd sing to you just one more time, A song for a heart so big, God wouldn't let it live." -Jimmy Eat World "Hear You Me"
R. reasons to smile? I am never smiley. But now that I have a new Faint cd, their music always cheers me up!
S. season of choice? Fall. I love me some Halloween! What am I gonna be this year!?! I can't decide.
T. tag seven peeps! No one reads this crap!
U. unknown fact about me? I'm jealous of anyone who has a career in entertainment.
V. vegetable? Yuck
W. worst habits? Picking my nose and secretly wiping it on people. I'm kidding!
X. x-ray or ultrasound? Well, ultrasounds are not used on doods too often.
Y. your favorite food? Junk, ice cream.
Z. zodiac sign? Cancerous

1 comment:

Daily dose of Dana said...

Jeff!!! i ALWAYS GET A KIVK OUT OF YOUR ANSWERS TO THESE THINGS!! I HAVE SEEN ALIEN, ACCOUNTS FOR 45% OF THE REASON THAT i DO NOT WANT KIDS! WELL PEOPLE DO READ THIS SHIT - THING IS THEY DON'T COMMENT!!! JUST COMMENT PEOPLE!!!