Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pink is the new blog.

I'm writing in pink for a reason! I found out today that Tim and Rebecca are having a girl! So this is exciting. We all knew they were gonna have a girl. My mom called it a while ago. So I'm going to be an uncle for the first time. And not only that, but I am also going to be the godfather. So this is a lot for me to handle and it's not even my baby! But I will say that this will be a very spoiled kid. Haha I was hoping that I was going to be buying boy's stuff b/c that's easy. So I might need some help buying little girl things. (I'm looking at you, Dana.)

2 comments:

Daily dose of Dana said...

Always here to help!!!!!! I love girls stuff!!!!!!! Something tells me due to the large family this kid will have we will have to really use our recources (cherryhill or freehold mall)so that we can make sure our gifts are unique and not duplicated by others!!!

Jeff said...

Any excuse to go to one of those malls! You're hilarious!