Friday, August 8, 2008

Goin to the groc!

So here's how it started. I'm talking to Dana in email. We already planned on going grocery shopping (or groc as we say on the street, pronounced grosh). So I said, "I feel like such a loser. I'm going to the groc on a Friday night." Dana says, "Bring a camera and we'll take pics and put it on our blog. We'll make it fun!" When I pulled out the camera she goes, "Oh, you really brought it?" Heck yeah I did! And here we go.......


Dana wanted me to take a pic of her boobs. She told me herself. haha I'm kidding. She actually yelled at me.

There was a family in front of us that had a million kids and they ordered about 5,000 lbs of cheese. See all that? And the guy was working on the 4th pile.

My new Ed Hardy shirt! I love it. I want another.

I've been eyeing up those damn Chocolate Chex for weeks now. I caved and got it. I never eat cereal anymore!

Sometimes Dana takes her time picking out what she wants. Here we are figuring out what granola bars to get. Dana is in full serious concentration. She had no idea I was taking the pic.

Dana pointed out that the popcorn says "OMG Cholesterol!" Like they were so excited that they had cholesterol in it. Haha lolzers!

I was hoping for a reenactment of the fallen yogurt from last time. She managed to get a good grip on them all. As you can see, I had the camera ready.

Shut up, these are fn awesome!

While we were hoping for some Levittown shirts, they had a bunch of USA olympic ones. These fancy USA shirts come with the stains already on them! So you can either keep it or add some of your own!

Dana's back seat stocked with bags.

'Til next time!

6 comments:

Daily dose of Dana said...

I believe I SAID DELETE THAT PIC THAT LOOKS LIKE I AM ONLY MADE OF BOOBS!! Your crazy - ok next trip with the camera is the flea market!!! I love OMG Cholesterol!!! See Nikki you missed out on the cool trip to the groc!!

Memories of us said...

Are you kidding me that you don't eat cereal anymore??? Seriously??? What the heck is wrong with you?? I eat it atleast once a day and I'm almost 32 years old!!!! HA HA HA!

Jeff said...

I never have milk. It will expire and then I'll never go get another one at the store. I go to the groc about once a month. Haha

Memories of us said...

Ok so I guess that makes sense then. I have 3 kids so I'm at the groc like every other day. Milk would never last loing enough in my house to expire!!!

Kristen said...

I just cannot believe that you two took pictures of your grocery store trip. You're worse than Michelle taking her camera to Target! Did you get the deli guy to sign a release form so that his pic could be used on this blog?

Just Me said...

I don't know you - saw your blog on Michelle's page... but you and Dana (don't know her either) actually make groc shopping look fun! I have given up on that and get my groceries delivered... gotta love Peapod.